Sunday, October 22, 2006

 

Either That, Or Mark Leyner's Behind It

Is it just me, or is Aleksey Vayner the second coming of Hugh Gallagher?

Aleksey:



Hugh:

I am a dynamic figure, often seen scaling walls and crushing ice. I have been known to remodel train stations on my lunch breaks, making them more efficient in the area of heat retention. I translate ethnic slurs for Cuban refugees, I write award-winning operas, I manage time efficiently. Occasionally, I tread water for three days in a row.

I woo women with my sensuous and godlike trombone playing, I can pilot bicycles up severe inclines with unflagging speed, and I cook Thirty-Minute Brownies in twenty minutes. I am an expert in stucco, a veteran in love, and an outlaw in Peru...

Same person? You decide.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?